Japan 4G Pocket WiFi Rental (Japan Airport Pickup)Ⓐ
- Experience fast internet speed and smooth connectivity in Japan Connect up to five devices at once and surf up to six hours on a single charge Collect and return the pocket WiFi router at any of Japan's major airports
Enjoy smooth connectivity during your visit to Japan with a pocket WiFi router that connects up to five different phones, laptops, and tablets at once. This high-speed 4G device can support four to six hours of surfing on one battery charge. Apart from easy pickup and drop-off at the major airports of Japan, you may also choose to enjoy unlimited WiFi access from four to seven days.
- You can collect and return the pocket WiFi router at any of Japan's different airports within business hours. Please see website for more details: ninjawifi.com/en/receive/airport
- Please ensure the voucher is named under the person who will be collecting the WiFi device, as customers are required to present their passport for verification upon device collection.
- No refund will be provided for no-show on the stated pickup date.
- Daily usage in excess of 3GB can result in loss of speed and a possible temporary loss of connection.
- Transmission rates may slow down or reach no connectivity depending on internet traffic or usage areas.
- The rented equipment must be returned on time. If you select the four-day rental with 01 December as the collection date, you should return the full set of rented equipment on 04 December within the counter operating hours.
- Kindly ensure that the WiFi router is returned before you go through the customs gate to avoid being charged a late return fee.
- Please return the full set of rented equipment (devices, cables, adaptors, instruction manuals) in the pouch. None of the equipment will be considered returned unless they are inside the pouch.
- If you lose any or all of the WiFi equipment, you will be charged with a replacement fee.
- If there are any missing parts, it may be deemed as a loss with a replacement fee.
- If any WiFi equipment is lost or stolen, please submit a certificate from the Japanese Police Department or other public institutions.
- If a device malfunctions, it will be replaced with a new one.
- Please return all parts if the device is damaged.