Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking TourⒶ
- Visit the Jinshanling Great Wall, the remote and isolated section of the Great Wall Hike for three hours to see the most representative part of the Chinese brick-made dragon Pass by the watchtowers made from huge stone bars each weighing 26 pounds
This hiking tour takes you to the Jinshanling Great Wall, the remote and isolated section of the Great Wall that also happens to be one of its best preserved parts. It connects the Simatai section of the wall in the east to the Gubeikou section in the west. The hike will last approximately three hours, with the Jinshangling Great Wall located 140 kilometres northeast of Beijing. You will have lunch a a local restaurant before being dropped off at a subway station.
- Excludes: Hotel drop-off. You will be dropped off along the Beijing subway station.
- Hotel pickup (05:40 - 07:30)
- Drive to the Jinshanling Great Wall (Duration: Two hours)
- Packed breakfast onboard, included
- Hike to the Jinshangling Great Wall (Duration: Three hours and 30 minutes)
- Lunch at a local restaurant, included (Duration: One hour)
- Drive back to Beijing City (Duration: Two hours)
- End of tour and drop-off along the Beijing subway station (16:00)
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children one year old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.