Melbourne Airport Shared TransfersⒶ
- Enjoy shared transfers from Melbourne Airport to central business district hotels or vice versa Receive a meet-and-greet service upon airport arrival or hotel pickup Experience hassle-free travel via air-conditioned shuttle transfers
Choose from quality transfer services to/from Melbourne Airport:
- One-way from Melbourne International Airport to Melbourne central business district or vice-versa
- One-way from Melbourne Domestic Airport to Melbourne central business district or vice-versa
- Melbourne Airport is approximately 22 kilometres away from the city centre.
- The travel time is approximately 30 minutes in normal traffic.
- All shuttle services will be labelled with Starbus and/or Con-x-ion sign.
- Shuttle services are available every 30 minutes.
- The maximum baggage allowance is one standard size luggage and one hand-carry baggage no more than 23 kilograms for domestic flights and 32 kilograms for international flights per person.
- Surcharges apply to additional luggage items such as additional suitcases, bicycles, golf clubs, and surfboards. Excess luggage items that are not prepaid will be charged by the driver during boarding.
- Please inform the host if you are bringing oversized or heavy luggage upon booking, as this must be approved prior to your arrival.
- Any excess or oversized luggage that requires an additional vehicle will be at your own expense.
Arriving at the airport:
- Upon collecting your luggage, please proceed to the Con-X-ion Meeting Point.
- Passengers arriving from both domestic and international terminals are to meet at Terminal 2, International Arrival Area.
- Please wait at the assigned meeting point for the representative, either holding Con-X-ion signage or logo.
- Clients who arrived on a delayed flight or requires assistance in locating the meeting point may call +61 438 596 656 or +61 7 5556 9888 for assistance.
- Clients who do not have a working phone to call reservations may use the free phones in the advertising boards at the Terminal 2, Information Centre Counter - International Arrival Area.
Departing from your hotel:
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- The driver will wait for you at the hotel lobby. Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- For flights leaving from the domestic terminal of Melbourne Airport, the pickup will be approximately two hours prior to your flight departure time.
- For flights leaving from the international terminal of Melbourne Airport, the pickup will be approximately three hours prior to the flight departure time.
- Heavy traffic or road conditions may cause delays on the airport or hotel pickup time.
- Infants below one-year-old are free of charge but must share a seat with a parent or guardian. Please inform the host upon booking.
- Please allow a 30-minute buffer for your shuttle bus to arrive.
- For the one-way option from the airport to hotel, please note that customers with preferred pickup time between 22:01 and 05:59 cannot be accommodated.
- For the one-way option from hotel to the airport, please note that customers with preferred pickup time between 22:01 to 04:59 cannot be accommodated.
- Please make sure that your pickup and drop-off locations are within the Melbourne central business district.
- Please ensure that the preferred pickup time you will input upon booking corresponds to your selected transfer option; otherwise, your booking may be rejected.