Dubai Al Ain Desert Hot Air Balloon RideⒶ
Experience a hot air balloon ride over the Al Ain Desert in Dubai
Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the Hajjar Mountains while watching the sunrise
Observe the animals like camels, gazelles, and oryx from above
From your hotel, you will be taken to the Hot Air Balloon Site in Dubai. You will then receive a short safety briefing before embarking on your 60-minute hot air balloon flight experience. Get a bird's eye view of the Hajjar Mountains and Dubai Al Ain Desert, and also catch the sunrise from 4,000 feet above the ground. You may likewise see camels, oryx, and gazelles from above while watching the sunrise. Lastly, you will have a scenic photographic opportunity before heading back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup (04:30)
- Drive to the Hajjar Mountains
- One-hour Hot Air Balloon flight experience
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (07:30)
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, a person who has undergone major surgery recently or has fractured his or her arm or leg, and a person with severe backache or neck pain.
- Guests are required to bring and present their passport during this activity.
- Guests are not allowed to carry bags and large backpacks aboard the basket. You may leave your stuff inside the vehicle.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children four years old and below are not allowed to join this tour.