Okinawa Bus PassⒶ
- Have unlimited rides on route buses operating on the main island of Okinawa Explore the sightseeing spots without the need to drive on your own Choose between a one or three-day bus pass, with the option of an added monorail pass
Okinawa is not only known for its blue skies and white sands, but also for its culture and historical footprint, being a military base for the US troops during the second world war. While you can enjoy driving with a rented car, a leisurely bus trip is also another way to explore Okinawa, observing the scenery and local life. You may choose between a one or three-day Okinawa Bus Pass, and opt to also get a one-day Okinawa Urban Monorail pass.
- The first bus ride schedule is from 05:00 am to 06:00 am, and the last bus ride is from 20:00 to 23:00 depending on the route. Please visit this website for map and route reference [https://www.okinawapass.com/en/map.html].
- The one or three-day Okinawa Bus Pass can be used on route buses operated by Ryukyu Bus, Naha Bus, Okinawa Bus, and Toyo Bus on Okinawa's main island.
- It cannot be used on route bus numbers 111 and 117, which pass through expressways; airport limousine buses; and sightseeing buses.
- When using the one-day Yui Rail (Okinawa Urban Monorail) free boarding pass, present it to the staff at the monorail station ticket gate and pick up a monorail pass. It may be used for 24 hours from the pickup time.
- The date selected at the time of booking will be the pickup date.
- Passes will not be reissued or refunded if lost.
- No compensation will be given for transportation expenses, accommodation costs, or other expenses arising due to non-operation, etc.