Thang Long Water Puppet ShowⒶ
Watch Vietnam's ancient legends, myths, and history performed through a unique live puppet show
Skip the line and enter the theatre with ease
Opt to have your physical tickets delivered to your hotel in Hanoi
This skip-the-line admission to the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre in Hanoi lets you experience one of Vietnam's most distinctive art forms live on stage without queuing. The show features a unique art form that originated in the Rice paddies of Red River Delta a thousand years ago. In the past, water puppetry showed the daily life of villagers such as farming, fishing, and romance. Today, you will be able to watch plays that reflect ancient Vietnamese legends, myths, and history.
Water Puppet Theatre skip-the-line admission:
- You will have to collect the actual tickets at the supplier's office at least 30 minutes before the show.
- Camera tickets can be purchased at the check-in counter for USD 2 per camera.
Water Puppet Theatre skip-the-line admission with Hanoi hotel delivery service:
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking. The tickets and program information will be sent to your hotel. Kindly collect them from the hotel receptionist.
- It is strictly recommended that you provide the exact hotel name you booked for the ticket delivery.
- The theatre does not accept electronic tickets or vouchers, so please use the official tickets sent to your hotel.
- Upon booking, kindly indicate the name of your booked hotel along with the street where it is located. Please refer to the lists below.
- Please be at the theatre at least 15 minutes before the show; otherwise, your tickets will automatically be cancelled.