COMBO: Tokyo Joypolis + Ooedo-Onsen MonogatariⒶ
- Enjoy the 3D and virtual reality rides and attractions at Tokyo Joypolis Visit Ooedo-Onsen Monogatari, the first hot spring theme park in Japan Walk along Edo Town-inspired paths while wearing a traditional yukata
Tokyo Joypolis, the largest indoor theme park in Japan, is a SEGA-themed arcade that primarily caters to families. Enjoy unlimited access to the park's diverse selection of rides and games, including 3D and virtual reality attractions. With this combo, you will also visit Ooedo-Onsen Monogatari, one of Japan's most expansive onsen theme parks. Apart from relaxing in the natural hot spring, you will also experience wearing a traditional yukata robe while walking along the Edo Town-inspired paths.
- Operating hours: 10:00 - 22:00; last admission at 21:15
- Admission is valid for 90 days from your booking date.
- Children five years old and below, as well as adults 61 years old and above, can come free of charge, but must pay any applicable fees for attractions and games.
- Guests below 110 centimetres in height may ride for free where permitted.
- Reentry to the park is unlimited for all Joypolis card holders.
- Bringing of food or drinks from outside the park is not permitted.
- Operating hours: 11:00 to 09:00 of the following day; last admission at 07:00
- Includes: Yukata robe
- Excludes: Admission to the sand bath and rock salt sauna
- Your physical ticket has no specified date of use. You are free to choose your preferred experience date.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge, but must pay any applicable facility usage and rental fees.
- Admission for children four and five years old must be purchased directly onsite.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attractions' official websites before your visit.
- Both attractions can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates.
- Combo passes are per person and cannot be shared.